Aug 26 is the big day!

Ok so i am officially enrolled in school. My grants came through and i have a schedule. I start on the 26th and i am nervous. I'm majoring in Mechanical engeneering and am going full time. On top of working full time. I got a job at Office Max as a mgr so when school is over i can transfer so that is really nice! Still cant find a church we can tolerate and i miss the stirring terrribly. I know this will all be worth it so that when we come home we can Buy a house and all that jazz. I am writing music and started recording in my "spare time" and will have that up on myspace one day soon. also check out a band on myspace called johnnys body, they are pretty good and i have become friends with some of them. See everybody soon and love you all.
Love Joshua

2 comments:

  rev rock

August 6, 2008 at 3:35 PM

Miss you dude. I got your phone call today when i was hanging out with Steve and Karen Dunlap...weird! They were up for a couple days. I'll call you back soon. I'm setting you up on the Stirring Blog!

  nathan

August 12, 2008 at 12:37 AM

josh, you will never know how much you are loved ... we will wait for your return to this precious land ... in the meantime, enjoy life and God and your wife and children and good Irish beer ... in that order ... you're a great friend have always encourage me ... nate ...